Cosmetic Dentistry is general dentistry and so much more. It also has the added dimension of art!
While there are important functional requirements to be considered, Dr. Ayi must pay close attention to the appearance of your final dental work and balance the needs of form versus function. Cosmetic dentistry is dentistry aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile.
What Are The Benefits?
Cosmetic Dentistry can provide a positive impact to your overall health in addition to having a positive esthetic impact. By thoroughly examining your overall health, Dr. Ayi can determine the most appropriate treatment options to suit your needs.
Some of the main benefits of straight teeth include:
- Easy maintenance (brushing, flossing, cleaning)
- Less wear and tear on the teeth over time; if the teeth are aligned properly, then each tooth is going to help share the load of biting and chewing
- Less dental work needed in the future
- More comfortable bite and relaxed jaw, meaning there is less pressure on the jaw joint
- Natural looking replacement materials
- Strength and longevity
At Health Plus Dental, we offer many options such as implants, crowns, bridges and veneers. We encourage you to contact us if you would like to know more!