If you are looking to quit drug use and start your path towards a better life, a drug detox program is an answer. At Better Days, our rehab center is fully staffed with experienced and licensed addiction specialists who are ready to help you. Our detox program is designed to provide the highest level of care for a full recovery.
What Drugs Need Medically Supervised Detox?
Medically supervised detox is one of the safest ways to complete a withdrawal, but not all drugs need it. But going through detox at a medical detox center is essential even when an unsupervised drug withdrawal is safe. The drugs that require supervised detox include:
- Benzodiazepines: Withdrawal from Benzo is not dangerous, but it can cause mental health issues such as anxiety, insomnia, depression, and panic. Under a medically supervised detox, benzo addicts gradually decrease their drug use overtime to reduce withdrawal symptoms.
- Heroin: Withdrawal from heroin is very dangerous. It can lead to repeated bouts of vomiting and diarrhea. Heroin addicts are also at risk of severe dehydration, which can result in heart failure. A medically supervised detox program can help heroin addicts overcome all these symptoms.
- Prescription opioids: Craving for opioids may lead an addict to relapse. A medical drug detox center can help reduce cravings and other symptoms.
- Alcohol: Long-term and heavy use of alcohol affects the brain to the extent that withdrawal may cause seizures. Therefore, a medically supervised detox program is needed to overcome your addiction.
What Makes Our Drug Detox Programs Different?
At Better Days, our addiction specialist carefully considers the needs of each addict. Our aim isn't just to clean addicts off substance abuse and send them back to the world again. Instead, we strive to heal and restore every patient that walks to us for treatment. We provide personalized treatment for long-term recovery and help patient’s transition into the next recovery phase.
- Evaluation: Our trained staff will take the time to examine your current condition and review your medical history. They will create a personalized detox program for you. While will ensure your safety, each of our detox programs is continuously updated as you progress.
- Stabilization: Our addiction specialist regularly checks the neurological status of patients and watches any presence of potentially life-threatening symptoms like high blood pressure, delirium, and seizures. Our detox process can last a few weeks, depending on the severity of individual withdrawal symptoms.
- Transition: What you do after your detox program will determine the extent of your sobriety. At Better Days, our detox treatment program includes residential treatment. We'll prepare you to continue your recovery journey once you've completed your program.
Start Your Drug Addiction Recovery With Us
If you're willing to take the first step to leave drug dependency behind, the drug detox program Anaheim at Better Days can help. Contact us today, and our addiction specialists will provide you with any information you need about our programs. Our addiction specialist will work with you on your road to recovery.