If you have one or more missing teeth, and you are looking for a permanent and durable solution, Health Plus Dental Centre is pleased to offer our patients Dental Implants in our Midpark office.
Are you missing One or More Teeth?
What Are Dental Implants?
These are small, titanium, screw-shaped threaded cylinders that are placed into the bone in the upper (Maxillary) and/or lower (Mandibular) arches of the mouth. They are used to replace one or many missing teeth or to stabilize dentures.
Titanium is a durable metal that is capable of creating a very tight bond with bone as well as bio-compatible with your body’s own tissues. The titanium implant acts like the root of a natural tooth, and bone actually forms around,creating a special coating on the implant to hold the implant firmly in place. To complete the restoration, the artificial tooth replacement is then fitted with a dental bridge or crown, with the look, feel, and function of a natural tooth. In cases where there are multiple missing teeth, or where the patient has previously had dentures, multiple implants are placed in the mouth to allow for implant-supported crowns or bridges.
Why Choose a Dental Implant?
- The success rate for dental implants is very high; now, in the 95%+ range, and with proper care and good dental hygiene, it’s rare that implants will fail.
- They are the closest restoration option to your natural teeth; they can look, feel and function just like own your natural teeth,
- They can improve the overall appearance of your smile.
- Dental implants significantly improve the quality of life for patients
- Dental implants allow you to enjoy many of the foods you may have been missing out on
- Dental implants are easy to clean and do not decay
- Dental implants maintain, or realign, facial structure and profile, and preserve bone
- Dental implants help preserve adjacent natural teeth
- Implant-supported crowns and bridges have a longer functioning life than conventional crowns and bridges placed over the natural tooth structure
- Dental implants help to prevent the appearance of premature ageing due to bone loss. Osteoporosis can accelerate bone loss with patients using standard or conventional dentures.
- Patients who wear conventional full dentures often experience difficulty eating, speaking, and smiling. Implant-supported dentures virtually eliminate embarrassing denture slippage since the implant’s ‘anchor’ the dentures.
- Implants can also be cost-effective when taking into account the functioning life span of the implant
We know that restoring your smile and replacing any missing teeth with high functioning, long-lasting, and natural-looking replacement teeth is a priority to you. Health Plus Dental Centre is here to offer dental implant restoration options to achieve just that.
Call us today to set up a consultation with our dental team, so they can examine your teeth and see whether this is an option for you.
Online Client Reviews
I am writing this review after 1 year I had my appointments here. Dr. Chen is very patient personal did the fillings and going to do the bridge for me. He did excellent work and explain a lot for what I need.E
The new dental hygienist Kerri was the most comfortable cleaning I have had. She took a lot of care with my reflex issues and not once complained.T
Dr. Chen is AMAZING professional. He never does unnecessary tests, clearly understands what and why he is doing. Everything is being done very fast and absolutely perfect. Clinic is neat and clean. Front desk is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this clinic despite it might mean longer waiting time for me .V
My entire family has been with the team at Health Plus Dental for over 15 years. They are all top tier and I fully recommend for Kids and Adults alike!J
Dr. Nii Ayi and his staff are all friendly and great at what they do. They want the best for your dental health and I would recommend their services to anyone.M