A gentle, gradual transition to a beautiful smile — that’s the Invisalign difference
Having a beautiful smile with straight teeth is much easier than you think, thanks to the many advances offered by Invisalign Aligners. No other teeth-straightening system has two clinically proven features — SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features — to achieve 75% more predictable tooth movement with virtually no disruption of your normal lifestyle.
Good results can be expected whether you have any of the following conditions: gapped teeth, overbite, underbite, open bite, cross bite or crowded teeth. Plus you have the confidence of knowing your treatment will be handled by Dr. Roger Chen, an Invisalign trained doctor with many years of teeth straightening experience.
Eight more reasons why Invisalign is the right teeth straightening treatment for you
- Custom designed to deliver the right force on the right teeth.
- Virtually invisible. Most people won’t even notice you are using them.
- Easily removable. Take them out on a special occasion or when you eat or clean your teeth.
- Comfortable fit with none of the gum and mouth irritation associated with other teeth straightening methods.
- Fewer — and faster — visits versus competing teeth straightening treatments.
- Proprietary materials for more predictable and controlled tooth movements.
- Teens are two times more likely to have a boost in self esteem.
- Compliance indicators that fade from blue to clear to help gauge wear time.
How Invisalign works wonders
- A digital scan creates a precise 3D digital image of your teeth.
- A custom treatment plan is created just for you, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will last.
- You wear your clear aligner 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, taking them out to eat and to brush and floss.
- You transition to a new set of aligners as your teeth begin to move.
- You get to monitor progress at every stage of the teeth straightening process.
More than 5 million patients have chosen Invisalign. Why not you?